Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 veal steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella or jack cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Lightly flour steaks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown steaks lightly in melted butter. Put meat in greased baking dish. Top with chopped mushrooms, parsley, tomatoes, and cream.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours covered. Uncover. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese melts -- about 10 minutes.
Serve with salad, vegetables and rolls.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Roasted Goose with Crispy Skin 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rum Soused BBQ Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Pork Chop Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe