Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot
Looking for a quick and easy dinner?! You can't go wrong with this time saving pressure cooker Chicken Alfredo dish. It's so creamy and delicious!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 ounces pasta (rotini or bowtie)
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream + 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese or 1 jar of alfredo sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
With the lid off and pot on Saute', heat oil and onion on high about 2 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for about one minute.
In this order add pasta, chicken, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
Lock the lid and manually set for 4 minutes on high. (or half the cook time recommended on pasta box)
Set the cooker to Saute' medium and stir; give it a minute to absorb broth and check chicken for doneness.
Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese OR jarred alfredo sauce.
You'll also love
- Skinny Chicken Sour Cream... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (126 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Copycat Olive Garden's Chicken... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Ranch Chicken 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.8/5 (269 Votes)