Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas
Your Mexican night doesn't have to make you feel guilty. Enjoy these delicious Skinny Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas without having to worry about the scale.
- 16 ounces fat-free sour cream
- 1 can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tablespoon dried)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 can Mexican Rotel
- 1 cup chopped onions (optional)
- 8 low carb tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
- 1 can diced green chiles
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from skinnymom.com
In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
This is will get to the bubble up/boil stage quickly and make a huge hot mess if you don’t keep stirring. I learned the hard way.
Combine the chicken, Rotel, onions and green chiles in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent. Or if you omit onions like I have done, for a few minutes to blend the flavors and juices.
Fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down (or they will unravel and you will be annoyed) in a 8×11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Pour or spread the sour cream sauce over enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Blackened Pork Chops 4.1/5 (131 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.7/5 (242 Votes)
- Chicken, Whole - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Mexican Grilled Chicken Wrap 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Makeover Lemon Pound Cake 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (51 Votes)