Pan-Fried Ranch Chicken
Ranch chicken is tender and tasty -- everyone in your family will love it! Crispy breading with ranch flavors make this a family favorite!
- SEASONED ITALIAN BREADCRUMBS:
- 3 - 4 boneless chicken breasts (mine were LARGE, so 3 was plenty cut up into strips)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs or Seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup ranch dressing (I made my own, but you could used bottled as well)
- Oil for cooking
- 4 slices toasted bread
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from onegoodthingbyjillee.com
Pour oil to cover the bottom of your skillet and set on medium-high heat.
Pour some ranch dressing on a plate (or in a bowl). Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
Dip chicken in the dressing and then coat in the bread crumbs, and place in pre-heated skillet.
Turn halfway through cooking. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.
Make your own Seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs:
In a blender. dump all the seasonings on top of the quartered toast pieces and BLEND! Do not over blend.
You'll also love
- Beef Burgundy (Boeuf Bourguignon) 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar & Garlic... 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Steak Tips with Red Wine Sauce 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Stuffing... 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken & Potato Dinner 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Easy Italian Lemon Pound Cake 3.7/5 (285 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)