Tuna And Vegetable Fettuccine With Lemon Breadcrumbs
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup frozen petite peas thawed
- 1 pound fresh tuna cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine
- 1 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add lemon peel; sauté 1 minute. Add breadcrumbs; sauté until golden, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine cream, tomatoes, peas and 3 tablespoons butter in large deep skillet. Simmer over medium heat until sauce begins to thicken, about 3 minutes. Add tuna and simmer until tuna is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender. Drain. Add pasta, cheese and parsley to sauce; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Divide pasta among plates. Sprinkle with lemon breadcrumbs and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1070 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (970 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Tuna Hummus Crostini 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle... 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo 4.1/5 (80 Votes)