Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa
Creamy and delicious, this super easy slow cooker pierogi with kielbasa is a great supper for any night of the week and will warm you up on cold winter evenings.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 boxes Mrs T’s classic cheddar mini pierogies
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from dailydiylife.com
In a saucepan, warm the chicken broth and cream cheese together until the cream cheese has melted. Transfer sauce to crock pot.
Add pierogies, cheddar cheese, kielbasa, salt and pepper. Cook on High 3 to 4 hours or on Low 6 to 7 hours until most of the liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Dolly Parton's Cabbage Soup 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Cauliflower 3.8/5 (65 Votes)
- Einkorn Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Outback Horseradish Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (88 Votes)
- Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Marinade 3.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Cornbread 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Fried Beef Liver & Onions 4.1/5 (67 Votes)