Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa
Creamy and delicious, this super easy slow cooker pierogi with kielbasa is a great supper for any night of the week and will warm you up on cold winter evenings.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 boxes Mrs T’s classic cheddar mini pierogies
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from dailydiylife.com
In a saucepan, warm the chicken broth and cream cheese together until the cream cheese has melted. Transfer sauce to crock pot.
Add pierogies, cheddar cheese, kielbasa, salt and pepper. Cook on High 3 to 4 hours or on Low 6 to 7 hours until most of the liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Gravy 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Dale's New England Clam Chowder 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole (using leftovers) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sausage Pasta & Veggies in a... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)