Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Marinade
Looking for a jerky marinade to top of your jerky with a great flavor? This recipe is delicious!!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hickory smoke
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from bing.com
Mix all ingredients together.
Marinate sliced beef of choice for 2 to 3 days.
Dehydrate for jerky and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Blueberry Monkey Bread 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Blackberry Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky (AKA Bulgogi... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken-fried Hamburger (makes 6... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Cajun Andouille 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Three-Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (30 Votes)