Einkorn Pumpkin Bread
Get the perfect Einkorn Pumpkin Bread with this simple recipe! You can customize it with berries and other flavors.
- 3 cups Einkorn flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from einkorn.com
Preheat oven to 350°F and oil your loaf pan.
Mix the Einkorn flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
In a separate large bowl beat the 3 large room temperature eggs until light and airy, they will also lighten in color. About three minutes.
Add your sugar and beat again until combined well.
Add your pumpkin puree and oil and beat again for another 3 minutes. Everything should be looking quite fluffy right now.
OK, it’s time to add your flour. Remember with quick breads it’s crucial to not over beat them. So add your flour but mixed JUST until everything is combined.
Pour it into your loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Let it cool for 10 minutes THEN remove it from the pan and put it onto a cooling rack, let it completely cool before eating it with your favorite spread!
You'll also love
- Outback Horseradish Dipping Sauce 4/5 (78 Votes)
- Lima Bean and Dumpling Soup 3.9/5 (41 Votes)
- Cornbread 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fried Beef Liver & Onions 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Fritters 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Pie Oat Muffins 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Buttery Beer Bread Stuffing with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)