Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breast
Chicken breasts are stuffed with avocado and lime juice, then breaded and fried until golden brown.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pound chicken breast until uniformly flat.
Add lime juice and salt to avocado and spread mixture upon chicken breast, roll up with toothpick.
Whisk egg whites in bowl.
In other bowl, with remaining spices and bread crumbs-mix, roll breasts in egg whites then bread crumbs
Bake for 30 minutes until crispy brown.
You'll also love
- Fried Beef Liver & Onions 4/5 (72 Votes)
- 5 Chicken Crockpot Recipes 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Jamaican Style Jerk Chicken Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Low-FODMAP Creamy Parmesan Chicken 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Basque with Olives &... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Hatch Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- AHA Campbell's Santa Fe Chicken... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 4 Cheese Bacon Stuffed Smothered... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)