Enjoy a cheeseburger without the extra carbs that bread brings. This recipe is so delicious, your kids won't even notice the cauliflower.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Steam or boil cauliflower until soft. Frozen or fresh is fine.
While cauliflower is cooking, brown hamburger. Drain off grease.
Add cauliflower, seasonings and cheese. Mix until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Einkorn Pumpkin Bread 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Outback Horseradish Dipping Sauce 4/5 (78 Votes)
- Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Marinade 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Beef Brisket Rub 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Spice-Roasted Cauliflower With... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy,... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Thai Basil Ground Beef 4.3/5 (9 Votes)