Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder
This lamb shoulder simmers all day in a slow cooker to be infused with rosemary and garlic. The meat will be so tender that it will literally be falling off the bone.
- 1 lamb shoulder
- 1 vidalia onion, rough chop
- 1 garlic
- 2 sprigs each, rosemary and thyme
- 1 cup organic broth (chicken, beef, or vegetable is fine, as well as just water)
- Cracked black pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Turn slow cooker to low heat.
Rinse lamb shoulder under cold water, and place into the crock pot.
Sprinkle cracked black pepper over the shoulder to season.
Top shoulder with chopped onion, and un-peeled cloves of garlic, being sure to tuck some of the onion under the lamb.
Pour stock over the lamb.
Place the fresh herbs on top, cover with the lid, and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
You'll also love
- Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese 3.8/5 (109 Votes)
- Bon Appetit's Best Beef & Bacon... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- green rhubarb jam 3.7/5 (49 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin French Toast with Pumpkin... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Sticky Thai Peanut Orange Chicken... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Biscuit, Sausage & Egg Strata 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Cutlets 4.3/5 (13 Votes)