Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Sauerkraut
A great holiday dish, especially for holidays in those cold winter months. Tastes delicious with a side of mashed potatoes and some fresh dinner rolls!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (32-ounce) container sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 dollops butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 360mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a bowl, combine everything but pork chops and a 1/4 cup of chicken stock to make the dressing.
Layer in a crock pot starting with a layer of dressing, then chops, then dressing, chops, and finish with dressing. Add chicken stock on top with a couple of dollops of butter.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Gently stir the mixture in the last hour of cooking just to make sure the flavors have melded.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (883 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (740 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (682 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (496 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)