Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Sauerkraut
A great holiday dish, especially for holidays in those cold winter months. Tastes delicious with a side of mashed potatoes and some fresh dinner rolls!
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (32-ounce) container sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup chicken stock, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 dollops butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 360mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
In a bowl, combine everything but pork chops and a 1/4 cup of chicken stock to make the dressing.
Layer in a crock pot starting with a layer of dressing, then chops, then dressing, chops, and finish with dressing. Add chicken stock on top with a couple of dollops of butter.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Gently stir the mixture in the last hour of cooking just to make sure the flavors have melded.
You'll also love
- Gluten-Free, High-Protein Coconut... 3.7/5 (287 Votes)
- Apple Peach Cobbler 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara with Hickory... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Beefy 5 Layer Burrito 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy German Pancakes 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe