Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
My Husband calls this Laurie's Good Stuff Potato Salad. LOL
I was looking for something different in a potato Salad and came up with this.
Hope you like it. My own invention and my family loves it. Sorry that there is no real measurements but really everything is to your own taste and depends on how big a batch you make.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- White New Baby Potatoes cut bite sized and cooked to liking
- Chopped purple onion
- Chopped Celery
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I use the yellow)
- Wish Bone Cheddar Bacon Ranch Salad Dressing
For every heaping tablespoon of mayo use 1 heaping tsp of Kraft Cheddar Bacon Ranch Salad Dressing mix together.
Once the potato's are cooked to the consistency you prefer. Chill until cool.
Then mix everything together and chill until ready to eat!
You'll also love
- Best Boston Market Macaroni and... 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Shredded Beef Tacos (Carne... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Milkshake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Salad - 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Pork (Crock Pot) 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Bark 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe