Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Casserole
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking
Combine chicken, ham, soup, sour cream, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Mix together panko bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
You'll also love
- Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sauteed Chicken with Pears, Cider,... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mushroom... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Legs 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham & Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Bread Shortcake with Ham &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Tetrazzini with Zucchini... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)