Beefy 5 Layer Burrito
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- 1 Ib ground beef
- 1/8 c taco seasoning (or a store-bought packet)
- 3/4 c water
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese made with 2% milk, melted
- 1 c low fat re-fried beans
- 1 c Mexican style cheese blend, shredded
- 1/2 c low fat sour cream
Adapted from thespiffycookie.com
In a large skillet coated with olive oil, brown the ground beef. Add taco seasoning and water, simmer until mostly evaporated. Remove from heat and cover until ready for assembly.
Spread 4 T of the Velveeta over four tortillas, sandwich with the remaining tortillas. Spread approx. 1/4 cup each re-fried beans, shredded cheese, and taco meat; top with sour cream.
Roll up tortilla and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Kite Hill Meyer Lemon Cheesecake 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Shredded Beef Tacos (Carne... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe