Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden Copycat
By Sharon T
Olive Garden Tortellini al Forno is part of the Olive Garden small plate’s menu. If you have never tried it, cheese and prosciutto-filled tortellini in a parmesan cream sauce, topped with crumbled bacon, you don't know what you're missing!
- 1 (9-ounce) package tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 pieces crispy cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon sliced scallions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from copykat.com
Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
In a small saucepan, combine butter and heavy cream over medium heat. When the cream and butter begin to bubble slightly add parmesan cheese. Stir in cheese, and whisk in cheese until it melts completely.
Place 8 to 10 pieces of tortellini in each dish for a serving. Pour cheese sauce over tortellini and top with crumbled bacon and sliced scallions.
You'll also love
- Cream of Potato Soup (Mary Beth... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Best Boston Market Macaroni and... 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Sweet-Potato Chips 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Sauteed Chicken with Pears, Cider,... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mushroom... 4/5 (23 Votes)