Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar Cauliflower
Cauliflower is marinated in apple cider vinegar, then tossed in oat flour and baked until crispy. Serve as an appetizer, snack or delicious side dish.
- 1 large head cauliflower, outer leaves removed
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
Cut the head of cauliflower into small, bite-sized florets (approximately 1 inch across or smaller).
Whisk together the oat flour, sea salt, and black pepper in a large airtight container.
Add the cauliflower florets to a large, nonreactive mixing bowl. Pour ¼ cup of the apple cider vinegar over the florets and toss to coat. If you have an extra 15 to 30 minutes, let it marinate in the vinegar. If not, no worries, you can move straight to the next step!
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower florets into the container with the oat flour.
Secure the lid and vigorously shake the container to coat the florets. Dump the florets onto the lined pan and spread them out into a single layer.
Bake for 15 minutes, flip the florets over as best you can, and bake another 15 to 17 minutes or until crisp and golden.
If you want a bit more vinegar tang, use your fingers to spritz the cauliflower with the remaining tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Season with a bit more sea salt and black pepper, if desired.
You'll also love
- Poutine with Dark Sausage Gravy 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Bread from Cake Mix 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Rhubarb Muffins 3.8/5 (567 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Skinny Shepard's Pie Filling with... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cod with Asparagus and Mashed... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)