Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Slow Cooker Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp is a great dessert to make when you are short on time. Just put it in the slow cooker and done! This dessert is even more delicious topped off with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3 cups rhubarb, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
- Whipped cream, if desired
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In medium to large slow cooker, toss strawberries, rhubarb, sugar and orange peel.
In medium bowl, stir cake mix, oats and cinnamon. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas. Dump on top of strawberry-rhubarb mixture.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until fruit is bubbling and crisp topping is lightly golden brown. Serve immediately with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread from Cake Mix 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli Casserole 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry -Orange Muffins 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Rhubarb Muffins 3.7/5 (641 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Big Pink Rhubarb Cake 3.4/5 (23 Votes)