Fragrant Prawn, Crab & Salmon Thai Fish Cakes with Green Curry
A great recipe for traditional Thai fish cakes made with shrimp, crab and salmon. Switch out the seafood ingredients for different taste combinations.
- 1/2 pound cooked prawns, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crab meat
- 1/2 pound salmon fillets, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Thai green, or red curry paste
- 2 teaspoon coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon thai fish sauce
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Squeeze of lime
- 1 to 2 spring onions, finely chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix.
Form the Thai fish cakes in the palm of your hand and place on a plate or tray. Allow to rest in the fridge for the flavors to combine and settle, about 15 minutes.
Once ready remove from the fridge and deep fry in vegetable oil for 5 minutes on each side until brown (medium-high heat)
Allow to rest about 5 minutes before eating.
You'll also love
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (312 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Noodles with... 3.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Pressure Cooker 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Crispy French Fries in an... 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Rockfish Fillets 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Apple Pie Everclear 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Antipasto Bites 3.8/5 (43 Votes)
- Simple & Perfect Beef Tenderloin -... 4/5 (13 Votes)