Classic Crispy French Fries in an Air Fryer
A great healthy version of French Fries! Use one tablespoon of oil with fresh potatoes and no oil cooking with frozen fries. This is a recipe for a classic French fry - use different seasonings to switch it up.
- 1 3/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes*
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Or substitute a 28-ounce bag of frozen fries for the fresh potatoes. If frozen exclude the oil.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from t-falusa.com
Peel the potatoes and cut into fries of equal thickness, no more than 2/3 inch in square thickness recommended. Rinse fries thoroughly in water; drain well. Use a clean kitchen towel to thoroughly dry the fries.
Place the fries in the ActiFry Pan, or your air fryer. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until the fries are golden and cooked through, (the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fries and the variety of potato used)
Season fries with salt (adjust to taste). Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)