Classic Crispy French Fries in an Air Fryer
A great healthy version of French Fries! Use one tablespoon of oil with fresh potatoes and no oil cooking with frozen fries. This is a recipe for a classic French fry - use different seasonings to switch it up.
- 1 3/4 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes*
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Or substitute a 28-ounce bag of frozen fries for the fresh potatoes. If frozen exclude the oil.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from t-falusa.com
Peel the potatoes and cut into fries of equal thickness, no more than 2/3 inch in square thickness recommended. Rinse fries thoroughly in water; drain well. Use a clean kitchen towel to thoroughly dry the fries.
Place the fries in the ActiFry Pan, or your air fryer. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until the fries are golden and cooked through, (the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fries and the variety of potato used)
Season fries with salt (adjust to taste). Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Swiss Chard, Leek, & Ricotta... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon, Potato, Rosemary and... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Bruschetta Burgers 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Paleo Turkey with Sweet Potato... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Ragu 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Yogurt - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Jerky - NuWave 4.4/5 (5 Votes)