Pork Tenderloin, Arugula, Asparagus & Poached Egg Salad
Pork tenderloins cook up quickly for this full dinner with an asparagus and arugula salad topped with a poach egg. Served with a side of raspberries and blueberries, to add a little sweetness to the meal.
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) organic pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar
- 1 large organic lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon organic lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon organic fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 18 organic asparagus stems
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 large organic carrots, peeled and shaved
- 1 container pre washed organic arugula
- 6 large, free range organic eggs, poached
- 1 pint organic raspberries, washed
- 1 pint organic blackberries, washed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Trim excess fat from pork. Slice into medallions.
Heat large frying pan. Add olive oil. Add pork seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Searing and seasoning both sides.
Break each eggs into its own small bowl. Fill a straight sided skillet with about 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Add vinegar and reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Gently add the eggs one at a time into the simmering water. Cook eggs for 4 minutes 20 seconds. Use a slotted spoon to remove the eggs from the boiling water. Place them on a clean kitchen tool to drain for a minute.
Peel and shave carrots. Set aside. Place asparagus on a dinner plate add 3 tablespoons of water. Cover with another dinner plate. Cook in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Whisk lemon juice, zest, tarragon together. Slowly add olive oil while continuing to whisk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Toss asparagus, carrots, arugula in a large bowl with the dressing.
Divide the salad among 6 plates. Top with the poached egg. Add pork on the side.
Serve with raspberries and blackberries on the side.
You'll also love
- Chicken Kebabs with Soba Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Pie Filling Fruit Salad 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lickity Split Lemonade Bread 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Arugula, Melon and Prosciutto Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mexican Corn Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage, Cannellini, and Tomato... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Greek-Style Chicken Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Spring Pea Salad with Creamy Curry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)