Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
What a great recipe idea! Muffin tins are filled with ham, shredded cheddar cheese, an egg and then baked for 12 to 15 minutes depending on how runny you like your yolks. Garnish with parsley and breakfast is served.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 12 slices ham
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from delish.com
Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg in each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks).
Garnish with parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Ritz Toffee 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate-Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge... 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Sufganiyot with Dulce de Leche... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Parmesan Orzo Primavera 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Halibut With Bok... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)