Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Pork chops prepared in the slow cooker with ranch mix is a family favorite! Serve with a side of mashed potatoes to enjoy the delicious gravy that is made.
- 1 package of boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
In Crock Pot, layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR Low for 6 hours.
This is a favorite at my house. The pork chops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Easy Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.2/5 (301 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.3/5 (290 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (282 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.7/5 (1173 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.2/5 (310 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.3/5 (241 Votes)
- Awesome Baked Pork Chops 4.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (265 Votes)