Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
Pork chops prepared in the slow cooker with ranch mix is a family favorite! Serve with a side of mashed potatoes to enjoy the delicious gravy that is made.
- 1 package of boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
In Crock Pot, layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR Low for 6 hours.
This is a favorite at my house. The pork chops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4.1/5 (165 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.2/5 (190 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin OR... 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Ham 4.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Crunchy Honey Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (125 Votes)