Chicken Kebabs with Soba Noodles
1 kebab and 3/4 c noodles about 400 calories
- 7 oz uncooked soba noodles
- 3 TBS rice vinegar, divided
- 2 TBS dark sesame oil
- 2 TBS honey, divided
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 c green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 TBS low sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 TB ginger, minced
- 1 TB peanut oil
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 c creamy peanut butter
- 2 TBS water
- 2 TBS sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste) or chile garlic paste
- Chopped fresh cilantro
Cook noodles omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
Combine 2 TB vinegar, sesame oil, 1 TB honey, and sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add noodles, onions, and cucumber; toss to combine.
Combine remaining 1 TB honey, 1 TB soy sauce, ginger, and peanut oil in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Thread chicken evenly onto 4 skewers.
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Add kebabs to pan; cook 12 minutes or until done, turning to brown all sides.
Combine remaining 1 TB vinegar, remaining 1 TB soy sauce, peanut butter, 2 TBS water, and sambal oelek in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle mixture over chicken. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with noodles.
You'll also love
- Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Greek-Style Chicken Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornbread Chili Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Liver Pâté &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lazone 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baba's Homemade Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)