Greek-Style Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 pound dry pasta (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled (OR 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese)
- 1 cup red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Bring two pots of water to a boil. Into one pour the dry pasta and cook until al dente according to package instructions. Drain and return pasta to the pot, tossing with the olive oil. Set aside.
Drop the chicken breasts into the other pot, reduce to simmer, cover and allow to cook for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
Place the chopped vegetables and garlic in a large bowl with half the salt, half the pepper, and half the dressings. Mix with large spoon.
Remove chicken breasts from pot, drain and cut into one-inch cubes. Toss with the rest of the salt and pepper. Add to the bowl along with the pasta and balance of the salad dressings. Add the cheese. Mix well. Adjust seasonings to taste. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. This is a big salad and serves 12-16.
You'll also love
- Spring Pea Salad with Creamy Curry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cornbread Chili Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Winter Caprese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Liver Pâté &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Nachos 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever- PW 5/5 (2 Votes)
- VELVEETA Down-Home Macaroni &... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)