Spring Pea Salad with Creamy Curry Dressing
When the fresh green peas are in your garden or supermarket, this is a perfect salad to make for dinner! The spicy curry flavors in the dressing complement the fresh sweet green peas.
- 4 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup very thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add snap peas; cook 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well. Set aside.
Combine curry and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Add mayonnaise and the next 5 ingredients (through black pepper), stirring well with a whisk.
Combine snap peas, red onion, mint, and green peas in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss gently to coat. Top with radishes and feta cheese.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornbread Chili Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cashews with Sea Salt & Black... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Spaghetti Skillet with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mason Jar Chickpea, Farro and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Winter Squash Gnocchi with Brown... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Caesar Style Salad with Rotisserie... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Julienned Vegetable Saute 4.3/5 (3 Votes)