Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
Need to use up your summer bounty of zucchinis? Try these Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins, they're quick, easy, and healthy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil*
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners or coat with nonstick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together sugar, vegetable oil, Greek yogurt, eggs, butter and vanilla.
Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Place into oven and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Caponata di Patate (Potato... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Soy Glazed Tuna Steaks with Baby... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Quick Turkey Chili 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Hazelnut Spread-Filled Sufganiyot 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn Squash with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Couscous Salad with Grilled... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Banana Bread 4.3/5 (6 Votes)