Chocolate Black Bean Blender Muffins
These Chocolate Black Bean Blender Muffins are some of the easiest and tastiest muffins you’ll ever make!
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 26mins
Adapted from yummly.co
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with silicone (or paper) liners.
Place all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tin, filling each muffin cup almost to the top. Drop 4 to 5 chocolate chips onto the top of each muffin.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in the pan and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. (Silicone liners can be removed once muffins are cool.) Makes 12 muffins.
Note: These muffins have a lot of moisture and will not last long at room temperature. They are best stored in the freezer. Cool completely and then store in a zip-top plastic bag in the freezer for up to 2 months. Defrost in the microwave or at room temperature.
You may also store the muffins in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
You'll also love
- Sprinkle Cake with Swiss Meringue... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Bread 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Bourbon Bacon Crunch Cake 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Speedy Brownies Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Z_Make-Ahead Black Bean & Spinach... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean, Cheese, & Tortilla... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins with a... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)