CHEESY BACON JALAPENO CORN DIP
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 (11 oz) cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from hostthetoast.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a cast iron or ovenproof skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until slightly crispy. Remove from heat and set on paper towels to absorb excess grease. Drain off all but 1 teaspoon of the grease remaining in the pan. We want to use the bacon grease to grease the pan and add more bacon flavor to the dip. Crumble the bacon.
Combine the corn, jalapeno, cream cheese, mozzarella, salt, cayenne, half of the bacon, and half of the basil. Scoop into the skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and basil, and parmesan cheese to taste. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- AIP Sweet Potato & Mango Salad 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Mint & Cucumber Infused Water 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper and Italian... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- ANNE'S HOT SAUSAGE DIP 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Tangy Coleslaw with Smoked Corn... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork Chop and Stuffing Bake 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES AND STUFFING 4.9/5 (7 Votes)