Pork Lo Mein
- 8 oz. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 lb.) bag frozen vegetables (stir-fry mix)
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain water and cover to keep warm.
2. Cut the pork tenderloin into 1/4″ thick slices
3. Heat a large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir in the frozen vegetables, teriyaki sauce, and ginger.
5. Continue to cook until it starts to boil, then reduce heat to medium-
low, cover, and simmer for 3-5 minutes
6. Stir in the cooked pasta and gently mix until the noodles are coated in the sauce.
7. Cook for a couple of minutes or until everything is thoroughly heated.