Strawberry Pretzel Parfait
Craving a salty-sweet treat? Try this simple but impressive sweet and savory strawberry pretzel parfait.
- 12 strawberries, diced
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup pretzel mini twists
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup whole milk yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from dessertfortwo.com
Place the strawberries in a shallow dish and sprinkle the granulated sugar on top. Stir to combine. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, add the pretzels to a food processor. Pulse until they are broken into small chunks. Some will pulverize, some will stay chunky. It's all good.
Drizzle the melted butter and cinnamon over the crushed pretzels and pulse a few times to combine. Scrape mixture out of food processor and set aside.
In a small bowl, add the yogurt or sour cream and brown sugar. Whisk together to break up any brown sugar lumps.
Into each serving vessel, layer yogurt, strawberries, and pretzel mixture. Repeat. Garnish with extra yogurt and crushed pretzels.
You'll also love
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Magic Peach Cobbler 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Skillet Blueberry Slump 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Cut-Out Cookies... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Panko Shrimp Cakes with Sriracha... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry-Pecan Rugalach 4.7/5 (18 Votes)