Cornbread & Jalapeño Meatloaf
Rate this recipe 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 c. cornbread, crumbled
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 c. onion, minced
- 3 to 4 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Mix beef and pork in a large bowl; set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Stir cornbread mixture into meat mixture. Form into a rounded loaf; place in a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil; return to oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Beefy Slow-Cooker Pot Pie 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Lamb "Burritos" 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Mexican 16-Bean Tomato and Chorizo... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus and Pesto Mac and Cheese 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Grits w/ Country Ham 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
Review this recipe