Salmon patties are easy to make and delicious! Try this recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 (16-ounce) can salmon
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Turn salmon and liquid into a medium mixing bowl. Flake with a fork, removing or mashing any bones, they are edible. Mix in grated onion, parsley and pepper.
Mix beaten eggs with salmon. Add enough bread crumbs, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup, to make thick enough to shape into 12 small patties. Roll patties in 1/2 cup bread crumbs. In a large heavy skillet over low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add patties. Fry patties slowly on one side; add remaining butter, turn patties and fry until brown on the other side.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Crispy Fried Fictitious Fish 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crab & Corn Chowder 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Spanish-Style Snapper with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Dry Rub BBQ'd Chicken Wings 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)