Salmon patties are easy to make and delicious! Try this recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 (16-ounce) can salmon
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Turn salmon and liquid into a medium mixing bowl. Flake with a fork, removing or mashing any bones, they are edible. Mix in grated onion, parsley and pepper.
Mix beaten eggs with salmon. Add enough bread crumbs, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup, to make thick enough to shape into 12 small patties. Roll patties in 1/2 cup bread crumbs. In a large heavy skillet over low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; add patties. Fry patties slowly on one side; add remaining butter, turn patties and fry until brown on the other side.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Horseradish Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Warm Crab & Spinach Dip 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Tacos 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Roasted CedarPlank Salmon with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Snapper & Mango Ceviche 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lobster Ceviche by Wanda H 5/5 (1 Votes)