Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken
The best part of this Paleo Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken besides it being delicious, is all of the ingredients should be stuff you have in your kitchen.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup salsa (my favorite is El Pato, sold at my Walmart near the canned tomatoes)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from paleoperfectly.com
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Shred chicken with forks about 1/2 hour before serving.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Swanson Sensational Chicken Noodle... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Manicotti Recipe 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Watermelon Ancho Chile Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole... 5/5 (1 Votes)