Dry Rub BBQ'd Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Note: You may use other dry seasonings that you prefer.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat the grill.
Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and drizzle with the garlic olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
Sprinkle the dry ingredients over the chicken wings a tablespoon at a time and mix in between to coat all of the wings evenly with the dry ingredients.
Place on grill with the grill on low.
Keep turning the wings in order to cook them evenly and not burn. Cook until done and outside is a bit crispy.
Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Experiment with Ranch Dressing, BBQ sauce, Blue Cheese Dressing etc.
You'll also love
- Chicken Noodle Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Church's Fried Chicken 3.8/5 (160 Votes)
- Granola 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Pretzels 5/5 (1 Votes)