Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Published: May 14, 2013
- 1 16 oz. box Penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked
- 1/2-1 C. Franks Hot Sauce
- 3/4 -1 + C. Ranch dressing
- 1-2 C. Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or Cheddar)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.
2. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. In separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese. Pour sauce over all and mix well.
3. Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bake for 20-25 min.
You'll also love
- Hawaiian Marinated Steak 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole ... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Macaroni & Cheese 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Alfredo... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Garlic and Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)