Strawberry French Toast
Strawberry cream cheese mixed with fresh strawberries and sandwiched between two slices of yummy bread that is then made into this sweet Strawberry French Toast. This recipe is the best way to wake up on any weekend or holiday. Serve with powdered sugar, fresh berries to garnish, and, of course, the best maple syrup you can find.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices bread, crusts removed
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese, softened
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- powdered sugar to garnish
- maple syrup for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from food.com
Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish. Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with cream cheese. Put strawberries on each of 3 slices of bread. Sandwich with remaining 3 slices of bread.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, turning to coat each side. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches and cook until golden brown on each side.
Serve 1 1/2 sandwiches per person. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup,.
You'll also love
- Sea Shell Pasta Bolognese 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- tortilla - coconut flour tortilla 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Jell-O 'Deviled' Eggs 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Muffins 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Waffle Iron Omelets 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Herbed Goat Cheese Spread 4.6/5 (16 Votes)