Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato [or yam], peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 Knorr® Garlic MiniCubes, crumbled
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook sweet potato with onion until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add ground beef, Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube and Garlic MiniCubes and cook about 5 minutes, until browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with hot cooked rice and black beans.