Herbed Goat Cheese Spread
Your favorite combination of fresh herbs give this rich and creamy goat cheese spread its unique flavor. Fresh grated lemon rind adds a light touch.
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 6 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, snipped (oregano, thyme, rosemary, dill and/or tarragon)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Beat whipping cream until thickened in a medium chilled bowl. Fold in crumbled goat cheese.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Thin with additional cream if desired.
Serve on toasted baguette slices.
You'll also love
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Lobster Crostini with Buttery... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Midori Sangria 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Bean Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Omelet Rollups or Roulade with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)