Try a fruity dessert you can enjoy warm from the oven - it's ready in just 30 minutes! Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 can (21 ounce) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. In un-greased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spread pie filling. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and butter with wire whisk or fork until soft dough forms.
Drop dough by 5 spoonfuls onto warm pie filling. Sprinkle tops of biscuits with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light golden brown.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Sliders 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Artichoke Baguette Bites 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mom's Cherry Pie 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Banana Strawberry Rum Runner... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Angel 4.5/5 (22 Votes)