Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
These potato wedges are dressed up with Parmesan cheese and some seasonings, then baked in the oven until they are crisp on the outside and tender inside. Serve with your favorite dip.
- 3 - 4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Adapted from lecremedelacrumb.com
Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.
You'll also love
- Too Easy Cherry Cobbler 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Shrimp Pad Thai 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Goat... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Potatoes,... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean and Roasted... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Bobby Flay’s Grilled Potato... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef Tacos & Radish Salsa with... 1/5 (1 Votes)