Shrimp Pad Thai
Now it is easy to get the great flavors of Pad Thai at home! A little sweet, a little spicy, this Shrimp Pad Thai is a one dish dinner!
- 8 ounces uncooked flat rice noodles (Pad Thai noodles)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup (2 inch) green onion pieces
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
While water comes to a boil, combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through Sriracha) in a small bowl.
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion pieces, shrimp, and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp is almost done. Add cooked noodles; toss to combine. Stir in sauce; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly to combine. Arrange about 1 cup noodle mixture on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1 tablespoon peanuts, and 2 teaspoons basil.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Cheesy Beef and Mac 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Da’ Bes’ Hawaiian Local-Style... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Trisha's Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Hash (Cheesecake Factory) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Bertucci's Salmon Florentine... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Chipotle... 4/5 (57 Votes)