Bobby Flay’s Grilled Potato Wedges with Hot Garlic Red Chili Parmesan and Parsley
- 6 russet potatoes, scrubbed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c canola oil
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 t red chili flakes
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 c freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Adapted from community.qvc.com
Put the potatoes in a pot of cold water, add 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook the potatoes until tender, but still firm, about 40 minutes. The potatoes must be cooked through and fork tender, but still holding their shape. Drain and put on a cutting board. Let cool, then cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
Heat grill to medium-high.
Brush the potatoes with the canola oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan until it begins to shimmer. Remove from the heat and immediately add the garlic, red chili flakes and parsley and let sit for 1 minute. Season the oil with salt and pepper, to taste, and drizzle over the potatoes. Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Grilled Potato Skins 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- GF - Rice bowl with black beans,... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Semi Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten Free Quadruple Coconut Pie 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Paleo Streuseled sweet potato 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Garlic Scape Pesto 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli, Mushroom & Red Peppers... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Beef Tacos & Radish Salsa with... 1/5 (1 Votes)