Garlic Knot Bread Bowl
Garlic Knot Bread Bowl is made in a bundt cake pan, so that after it is baked marinara sauce can be placed in the middle to serve and allow your guests' to dip and munch as they please. Filled with the zesty flavors parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, and fragrant Italian seasoning, this appetizer is sure to be a hit at your next soiree.
- 2 (8-count) tubes Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 10 to 12 cup bundt pan or tube pan
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut each of the 16 biscuits into quarters, making 64 pieces. Pour olive oil into the bottom of the pan. Combine the butter, Parmesan, garlic, seasoning, garlic powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Dip each piece of dough into the butter mixture and place in the pan.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
Remove the bread from the oven and let cool in pan for 15 minutes.
Turn it out of the pan onto plate. Stuff a small dish or piece of aluminum foil into the bottom of the hole in the middle of the bread. Fill with pizza sauce or marinara sauce of your choice.
Pull pieces of garlic bread from the bowl and dip away.
You'll also love
- Beef Stroganoff with Broccoli 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini Cookies made with Oats,... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Wild Rice & Porcini Mushroom... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Home-Style Honey Wheat Bread 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Shrimp Hushpuppies 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Cheesy Quinoa Cakes with a Roasted... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
Review this recipe