Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars
Turn a classic candy in a whole new treat! Combine Nutter Butter cookies with candy corn to make these scrumptious Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars.
- 1 pound package Nutter Butters
- 1 cup candy corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from cookincowgirl.com
Place one row of the Nutter Butters in the food processor and pulse a few times. Blend until cookies are turned into crumbs. Break up remaining row of cookies into large chunks.
In a large bowl, melt butter and marshmallows together in microwave, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add Nutter Butter crumbs and chunks and stir together. (This will be thick and a little tough to stir. Don’t worry, you’re doing it right.)
Pour about 3/4 cup candy corn into mixture and stir to combine. Pour mixture into 8X8 baking dish that has been sprayed with Baker’s Joy. Top cookie bars with remaining 1/4 cup candy corn. Let cool completely before cutting.
You'll also love
- Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Home-Style Honey Wheat Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Black Bean and Eggs Wrap 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- The EASIEST Tomato Soup Recipe... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Swiss Mini Pot Pies 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookie 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Grilled Cajun Corn 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Shrimp Hushpuppies 4.4/5 (41 Votes)