Hot Crab Dip
Try this delicious Hot Crab Dip recipe, you'll be very happy you did. It's DELICIOUS!
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), room temperature
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crab boil spices, (recommended: Old Bay)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces fresh crab meat, picked over for bits of shell and patted dry
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Whole-wheat crackers for serving, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, crab boil spice, and garlic in a medium saucepan until smooth; season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Heat the cream cheese mixture over medium-low heat until warm, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes.
Fold in the crab, scallions, parsley and lemon juice and warm until heated through, about 1 minute more. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Sheet Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Wild Rice & Porcini Mushroom... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chewy Candy Corn Nutter Butter Bars 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Cod in Creamy al Ajillo Sauce 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Crispy Crab cakes with tartar sauce 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Shrimp Hushpuppies 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Biscuits with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Battered Fried Crab Sticks 4/5 (153 Votes)