Smoked Salmon & Cucumber
This easy smoked salmon and cucumber appetizer recipe is not only low in calories, but is deliciously smoky, salty and fresh.
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 24 (1/4-inch thick) English cucumber slices
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
- Dill, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from cookincanuck.com
In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, capers and chopped dill.
Place 1 teaspoon of yogurt sauce onto each cucumber slice.
Top each with a piece of smoked salmon and a small sprig of dill.
You'll also love
- Mojito 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Peach-Mango Smoothie 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cookie Butter 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Squares 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant Baked Florentine-Style 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Herb-Crusted Halibut 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Roasted Chick Peas 4.8/5 (13 Votes)