Smoked Salmon & Cucumber
This easy smoked salmon and cucumber appetizer recipe is not only low in calories, but is deliciously smoky, salty and fresh.
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 24 (1/4-inch thick) English cucumber slices
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 24 pieces
- Dill, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from cookincanuck.com
In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, capers and chopped dill.
Place 1 teaspoon of yogurt sauce onto each cucumber slice.
Top each with a piece of smoked salmon and a small sprig of dill.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)