Cinnamon Apple Crumble
This Cinnamon Apple Crumble is a perfect dessert. Another simple, delicious and flavorful recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 (14-ounces) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups peeled, cored, finely chopped Granny Smith apples, or other firm, tart apples
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (if you don't like coconut, you can leave out)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 43mins
Adapted from lovefromtheoven.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle oats over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over oats. Layer with apples, butterscotch chips, cinnamon chips coconut and nuts.
Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle caramel ice cream topping over bars - probably about 1/4 cup total. Let allow to cool fully if you want to try to cut into bars. Otherwise scoop and serve warm with ice cream and an additional drizzle of caramel ice cream topping.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Sour Pork 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Tomato Salad 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Blackberry Glazed Brown Butter... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Salmon tacos with mango salsa 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Hemingway Martini 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Cake with Caramel Topping 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Peach Blackberry Crisp 4.5/5 (32 Votes)