Quick and easy to make this shrimp ceviche that includes avocado, tomatoes, celery and cilantro -- and some chopped jalapeño for some spice.
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 avocados (firm), diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place shrimp in a glass bowl and cover with lime juice to "cook" for 10 minutes. While the shrimp is marinating in the lime juice, chop the vegetables.
Remove shrimp and dice into bite size pieces.
Mix the chopped shrimp, chopped vegetables and all of the other ingredients in a glass bowl. Serve in small bowls.
You'll also love
- Roasted Garlic 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Cake with Caramel Topping 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Peach Blackberry Crisp 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Mini Beef Wellingtons 4/5 (79 Votes)
- Coast-to-coast Lobster Bruschetta 4.5/5 (34 Votes)