Chicken Rice-A-Roni Casserole
Love this casserole dish! Recipe features creamy chicken with sour cream and Rice-A-Roni topped with French fried onions. Yumm!
- 1 box chicken flavor Rice-A-Roni
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I use 98% fat-free)
- 1 cup sour cream (can use low fat)
- 3-4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped (or 1 whole Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 can (6 ounce) French fried onions.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from sites.google.com
Preheat oven to 350° F
Prepare Rice-A-Roni according to package directions
Add soup, sour cream and chicken. Stir to combine
Spread rice mixture in a lightly sprayed 9x13 pan. Top rice with fried onions
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Air Fryer Chicken & Noodles 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Meatball Sub Bake 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Delicious Fried Chicken Breast 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Divan 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Cajun Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)